Mar 17, 2011

9's state

menceritakan kisah yg terbengkalai selama hanya beberapa jam yg sudah berkenaan...,
journey to kuala pilah that located at 9's state..
first step that makes me can be right over here is all because of $21.90 ticket..such a golden ticket ! then,the next day have to wait for the silver bus to surf on the tar made road only.30 minutes before the real time i already reached at the bus station and great ! hav to wait under the blue roof and inhaled the air conditional from the surrounding acting cool to wait for that stupid bus to arrive..

3.25 pm :
it's seem likes the bus that named TRANSNASIONAL same as the bus name printed in my ticket..so,ready for a long journey..last hug from my mum,got onto the bus and yeah ! found my seat..

3.40 pm :
my journey begin,i know this when i felt like the bus is moving..ofcoz larh bro !
i fall asleep half way then woke up when my journey is almost end..

7.05 pm :
arrived at the last check point and live again !

tot,tet,tot,tet... E.N.D O.F S.T.O.R.Y !