May 6, 2011

drive_thru !

life is so unexpected..
i've been waiting for a long time to wait for this moment in my whole life..
H.A.P.P.E.N.I.N.G !
i drive early in the morning without thinking what the hell is goin to happen for the very next day...

what the hell am i talking about !
actually i just want to share something that already burst my whole brain out !
maybe..!
HYUNDAI GETZ ! the car that i drove almost every day early in the morning and that will be an history in my life.. don't have a license but already can drive a miles away from my backyards.. mum you should be proud of me cause i can drive a car.. at least i already have a basic in driving OKAY ! even i don't get enough sleep but i really like want to yell till my tongue out away from my mouth(rubbish !)

the thing that i like most is drive a car to beach and stay online at 24 hours fast food restaurant called McDonald..enjoy a breakfast weekday special and facebooking also story telling with my frend what the cool haa ? that's what we called 'NITE IS STILL YOUNG' just for teens..