Feb 4, 2012

live without soapy T_T

more than one week i live without him and this is totally unacceptable..
i still can live without anyone but i cannot live without you my dear.. since you've been in 'hospital' i can feel that my life is so empty..there's no one could filled this emptiness.. no one can !

i looking for you every single second..,
there will always brings me back to you and it's never take to long no matter how hard i've tried i still can feel you here.. please,GET WELL SOON ! 
i need you to be here right by my side,seriously i've lost start from the day i'd lost you.. 
i know sooner you'll back to me but right now i really need you but there's nothing could be done as long as you still not in a good condition..
every single second i always searching for you even i know you are not and never be here for this moment but i want you to know that i always mention for your name in every words i'd said.. this showed how much i miss you.. i've never learned to live without you before and this is because you are the one who taught me not to live without you.. and now i'm breathless..!!