Apr 27, 2012

maybe there're another doors

one chance had closed and i still believe that there are still others waiting for me to accept their proposal..
after struggling for more than 5 month now all of that things had relieved but still have sumthing huge in this spongy brain to think about.. so the conclusion here even we've finished our contract as a matriculation student,it doesn't mean everything is done.. making a choice on choosing a better place for my next stop point since my next destination need a very perfect preparation from every aspect and every angle..
UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA
this APEX university didn't think i'm good enough for their university since they had reject my petition completely by writing this when i log in to their mail..maybe this is not my sustenance..my luck didn't side my for this university..but i believed ALLAH is always there for me..He had sumthing better for me or maybe perfect one..the time will come..wawa said that this APEX university only choose those who got 4.00 pointer for PSPM I.. since i'm not one of them thus i am not listed to attend for the interview..