Jul 28, 2012

push it to the other side

okeyy~
this is some kind of stressful decision and condition..
i'm in between !
i need someone to help me to figure out this matter and first time in my whole life i called it as a serious one.. and is this SERIOUS ?!!
i am not a big girl yet mummy ! sorry if i always put everything on you and leave evrything for you to handle alone it just i don't want to argue with you.. i know i never want to listen for any of your suggestion.. it doesn't mean i'm disobey you,i just aim for my ambition and if the course that is given to me didn't ensure me to work in hospital,curing as my life as i could i'll refuse to accept it mum.. i know its hard for you but without you knowing it is also killing me.. i will never ever could concentrate during my lecture..

and i want to say thanks for applying the private university for me and its really meant to me..
and now i don't want to take back my words..
the interview is on 30th.july and i have only two days start from this second..
my heart beat faster now and i just have to wait till that moment gone so i could exhale perfectly..
the truth is i need a hug right now ! *faint