Dec 27, 2013

mid sem break`

hello Friday !
lets shout from Kuantan. I already here, I mean my hometown. Actually I'd been here last friday,wait ! last,last Friday. Two weeks ago and I got only 9 days left to spend here, I really need to use time wisely so that I regret nothing when I going back to Penang. ouh I forgot last two days was Christmas Day ! I bet still not too late to wish all of you Merry Christmas. no more Santa Claus. I'm not celebrate it anyway and I don't believe in Santa Claus anddd I suppose to read my anatomy book right now but I just finished with my research review so I take a break for a while.

Here I want to introduce something new and think it kinda healthy thing.
Apple Cider Vinegar. 15 reasons why you need to think it twice when you saw this thing on rack of vinegars at supermarket.


1. Apple cider vinegar can detoxify your home.
2. It can make your hair shine.
3. Natural apple cider vinegar regulates the pH of your skin.
4. It can remove stains from teeth.
5. It can soothe sunburnt skin.
6. Apple cider vinegar can be used as a natural aftershave.
7. It's an all-natural massage treatment.
8. Apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss.
9. Apple cider vinegar will balance your entire inner body system.
10. It can help you detox.
11. ACV is great for your lymphatic system.
12. It can help your body get rid of candida.
13. ACV can help you reduce heartburn.
14. The use of apple cider vinegar is effective in repelling fleas on your pets.
15. It's an all-natural room freshener.
I'd read a few about thing thing and I think it kinda miracles fluid. Contain thousand magic for our health benefit and also gave a good taste for mum's cooking. Have a good try everybody !