Nov 10, 2011

easy for you but not for me..

ALLAH give both of us a chance to fall in love..
ALLAH give both of us an opportunity to know each other very well..
ALLAH give both of us enough time to spend together..
ALLAH give both of us feel everything that u haven't wish upon..
ALLAH also have wrote that u are not mine forever
so,
this is our end.the pain that i gain,the tears that i'd dropped the happiness that i've felt shows how powerful one love is. bfore this i haven't felt such this strong feeling until make me feel like i'm dying in living my life. but i cannot turn back once i already in it before this i do promise i will never ever would into this kind of feeling but it is suddenly happened. lots of thing we've been through and lots of thing we've been wasted and yet we end with nothing and will had nothing at very last. I do love you with all of my heart since u enter into my life and win my heart i already gave you my life and without you by my side make me completely dead.! i've promise i will make you happy everyday but i failed to be such a great lover to you. i've tried,tried and tried because the moment you walk away from me at first i thought that is the end for us but you still can forgive for all of my mistakes and accept me back i make a promised that i will never ever waste anything that you gave me before but actually you didn't gave me a chance to make things rite you only allow me to be with you and never leave you.
I don't understand at all what is goin on with me.?!!! you already showed that you love me with your whole heart but i still fail in my try. my try to make things goes rite.. i don't know which part did i missed.. but now nothing could ever change you and come back to me cause it is hard for me to forget and let you go but for you.. it is easy for you that is why i'm really proud of you cause you such a strong man. i do agree that i will go away from your life forever but my heart didn't. it will stay a want you to come back even i know i will waiting for a star to appear during the day but nothing could change it,i will waiting and never ever go in fact my mouth said that i let you go but my heart said 'NO' you are still mind.. see,love have make me out of mind and cross the things that haven't thought bfore.. this show how strong your love is.