Nov 10, 2011

transformation !

new life with a fresher air to breath even my chest is still in pain cause about just now my heart is already burst until it is already broke my rib cage so it is too pain to breath the air in but nevermind we have to move our live we cannot let them die bcause every second in our life is priceless,positive side okey means it is worth it to capture every moment. enough on that ! right now no more fucking damn sad thing should be think only a best one so i could start my new own life with a great one. YEAH BABEYH ! be strong no matter how weak u are but if u stay strong the strength will come in many ways.

transformation begin,from...
...the girl in love into a girl with no love
...a special girl for someone into a nothing for everyone
...live with tears every single second into laughing in every single action
...a moody person to a very cheerish girl
...having a bad dreams into a no dreams ever during my sleep
...always build a castle in the air into build a strength with a help of an air
...complicated girl into a simple i've ever be

it is hard to make a change in our life for sumthing better but i'm the one who goin to make my first impression works a million star. make a change is try to adapting a new thing in our living and our lifestyle but once the changes work it will worth it.
p/s:bkn senang shafi nk lpekan **** tp shafi akan cuba sehabis baik sbb shafi ta nk seksa diri shafi sendiri cause me deserve better even without other love,unless you.. it is easy for you to get rid of me from your heart and mind once you have another person better than me,but i don't care as long as you got a happiness that i've failed to give. go ahead take a very good care of her..