Jun 30, 2013

just stop it !

today was the last day of June and it goes wrong to me like insane one.
or maybe its a sign that July gonna be as crunchy as cocoCrunch,in sya Allah but yet still feel bad about today.. hello people ! it is Sun-day ! and it is weekend ! why must you gave me a damn !
before i proceed to the next movie i think it is more proper if i start with 00.00 am.

00.00 am : fall asleep like seriously ?! how come i've drank two cup of coffee about 12 hours before and it taste like s**t. too much coffee !
01.15 am : woke up and immediately stand on my feet. OMJAYYY ! its already 1 in the morning.
01.35 am : took a shower and its freaking cold,I'm freezing
02.45 am : switch on my laptop and continue with my study as its already Sunday,tomorrow got mini test for addition.
04.35 am : poouufff~ black out. WTF ! I'm all alone in the living room at this time. Call my housemate who already slept in the room as i can't even move my ass,then again i do the technician work,dealing with fucking fuse box.
04.56 am : alone again and took all of my stuff and continue in my room.
09.24 am : suddenly fall asleep as my head were spinning around and all i remember the last word that i read in the blue covered book of Biochemistry before i black out was 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3.
13.21 pm : woke up and survive before i took a shower.
15.35 pm : finished with my shower and ready to hunt for food

the real drama started....,


walk down the stair.
walk out from this place,

there's no food at the first destination and i was asking
"still want to look for food ?"
she replied, "ikot lah"
me was like what the hell man ! just now you were like okay lets go find a food then you were saying "ikot lah",
suddenly she said "there's got one restaurant front there and i want to go"
me : " hey fuck off ! you asked me to go with you thought we want to eat along but then you were like better i eat alone"
this is so fucking stupid ! 
then find for something else to eat and drink at the grocery shop. paid ! Walk to the "restaurant" that she said just now and it closed. since i talking to the phone then i walk first but then she walk faster and left me behind even when i've yelled for her name yet she ignored me like she didn't hear anything. I don't even know that she was deaf.

its already second semester and i know you very well my dear. I never tell anyone about you but you tell everybody about what cross in your mind about me and others.
HEY LET ME TELL YAA PLEASE STOP JUDGING PEOPLE AROUND YOU ! 
HEY PLEASE STOP MAKING ASSUMPTION WITH THE WAY PEOPLE ACT ! 
HEY PLEASE STOP TALKING STUPID THINGS LIKE "WHAT DID I DO UNTIL SHE DONE THIS TO ME ?"

go ask your own self before you judge others. Even our 'sister' also said the same things and yet you ignored her words and be the same you. If you don't want to listen to others word then don't asked for others opinion. soo IRRITATING ! 
**end of story for 30th june 2013.