Jul 5, 2013

last expectation and first destination

Friday for the first week of July.
everything goes right for this while but not expecting something bad to happen just thankful that there's no awful thing come around. 
Feels very tired because of mini test and End-Of-Module examination in the same week with just two days gap in between it. I "need" like "HAVE TO" chill on as I already forced my spongy to absorb and think but gave no enough rest during night. I'm sorry ! 
maybe in the future it will understand what is the main point of treating it this way..

since it is Friday lets say thanks :


1.to Allah for the sustenance 
2.to Allah for giving me a chance to live again
3. to Allah for gave me perfect air to breath in
4. to Allah for taking a good care of me
5. to Allah for borrowed me my parents
6. to Allah cause I live as Muslim
7.to Allah for ease everything


most blessing day of the week goes to Friday where there's no other days felt the same like Friday.