Aug 28, 2011

CAPITAL 'B' for...

yeayy !
B for the thing that we bring along everyday when we step out from our house..
B for the thing that we put all of our make up in there
B for the thing that protect our phone from been stolen by a thief
B also is for the thing that can snatch our live ! *this is not good..

BAG !
yeaa,that's what i am going to say..
i got a lovely bag from my SUPERHERO
#
yesterday i go to downtown,
my bag's colour is light brown..
(HELLO ! it's a poem..)

my supersuperMAN know what i need n tally wif my taste.. i'm such a lucky gurl bcause i have u as my man that always be right beside me when i'm in need.. * out of topic

tot,tet,tot,tet..
the story begin wif letter L for leg *sabit !
early in the morning where most of malaysian still on bed dreaming about the thing that never bring to alive, i and my lovely boyfrend when to 24 hours fast food restaurant to take a early breakfast together since the day before we haven't break our fasting together so we haven't meet each other yet.. on the same day,same date,same time n same place he has gave me the lurvely thing that i has said just now.. what a suprise.. lurve it ! tenkiu so much hunny pie.. huhh,there is it !