Aug 28, 2011

fasting month

another fasting month for me.. means this is the 12 times of fasting month for me start from when i'm in standard 1.. tenkiu ALLAH for gives me such a golden opportunity by giving me a fresh air to keep breathing,a clear n clean water to stand up straightly n also a sun to brighten my day.. n now i'm still alive to feel another month for fasting.. my first day of fasting i'm not at home so i didn't break fasting together wif my family members but i'm at my second home at gambang wif a very new environment n wif a new experience.. before this i never been through my fasting away from home,from my mum.. so the first day fasting i really worried about how to wake up for early breakfast without my mum n what am i goin to eat on that time.. this is bcause when i'm at home my mum will cooked for us n also will wake me up.. so this is a very new environment that i have to adapt.. but day after day i made it.. i made it to make myself comfortable wif it.. wake up at 5 o'clock n eat wif rest of my roomate.. quite interesting..

end of that..
my point of talking about this current issues is bcause the thing that happen just now.. me n my whole family including my grandparents,my aunt n also my nephew have break our fasting together at a very famous restaurant that has been known bcause of their delicious n tasty TOM YAM.. that restaurant named SARA THAI.. the reason why we choose that restaurant is bcause a rumours that has spreading through the air into our ear said that the restaurant famous of their tasty tom yam.. tables have been booked one day before the event.. the menu have been chosen on the same time as the table did so now just have to wait for the 'azan' to taste for the foods that heard very delicious..

27th AUGUST 2011 is the date where the event runned..

on that day i woke up as usuall took a bath since there is no food that can be eat on that time due to fasting.. finished wif that i go back to sleep bcause my eyes cannot open widely.. so i wake up at 5 pm took a bath and ready to go.. 6.10pm we started our car's engine n drive to our destination that has been set for our place to break our fasting.. then we arrived ! looking for our table and have a comfort seat.. taking a photo is necessary..

*meet my nephew amisha
*we have such a big family n this is only quarter we have more but the rest cannot join us for this time

the foods also have served on our table.. let's take a look at it !
*ayam goreng kunyit
*kerabu mangga.. waa favourite !
*sayur goreng belacan kot ! (x igat)
*udang goreng tepung

*this is the overall foods
okeyy that's all for now..
SLEEPY ! SLEEPY ! SLEEPY !
need pillowwww!