Aug 28, 2011

L.O.N.G time

ffuuuhh *tiup habuk
since da sangat lme x update blog wif sumthing that interesting so i choose this early morn where there is no one around without any noise that could interupt me to build a very great words to produce a thousand miles of sentences..
hurrmm..,
started from the day i enter to matriculation there is no more sight to view all of my social network.thus make me didn't know what is happenning around the world.. from the politic to the story of LADY GAGA new album..* my facebook has been eaten by thousand of viruses ! zero knowledge about all of it ! nevermind because i can see the brightest light for my future.. high competition,tough subjects to carry n also tight schedule for everyday classes make me realise how worth time is as worth as a trilion impulse that transmitted by the nerves in our brain..

so i should switch off the "outside" thing that have happened when i'm still under matriculation program this is bcause i do not want to waste my time for sumthing that does not give me anything unless regret oneday..