Nov 4, 2011

CRUSH ! dushh~

everything has been fragile..
why all this must happened to me..?
first time i ever saw u i couldn't turn my head not to look at you bcoz i realize from the way u talk from the way u walk from the way u communicate wif people i'm really not suit you..
almost everyday i meet during my work.. the truth is,it's hard to wake up early in the morning to work but when ur face appears in my mind everything be possible it suddenly giv me strength to go on wif my work coz hoping u will be there..

a few days bfore i've wrote my resignation letter i've tried my hard to be close to you so i could talk wif u get to know u even not really well-known but for that time knowing u is a dream in reality..
it is so UNBELIEVEABLE when u ask for my phone number.. from that moment i really hope that u feel the way i feel.. jus bfore i continue my study u try really hard to win my heart.. but for me to completely accept u in my life for that short is impossible.. then u keep on trying until u made it..u've win my whole heart but i have no idea why i still hesitate to let u in maybe bcoz of my past..u txt me call me whenever u free but for me to replying ur txt will always takes time..an hour or 5 hours later but u never stop txting me in hoping u will receive at least one page enough for u to know that i'm still there with u,remember u..but without u knowing bfore u've got my phone number i never stop thinking about u.. think that what would u do on this time,where might u be on that time..?? the reason y it will takes time to replying for ur txt is jus bcoz i'm thinking the proper answer for ur question so it could be perfect..it is quite silly when i think it twice..

fragile ! fragile ! fragile
a few weeks later we've been so close to each other.. i'd started to rplying ur txt on time.. pick up ur fon call as soon as i could reach my phone.. then,we've proceed to the next level in relationship a month later an exclusive one..u said that started from now on there is no more me no more u but there is only 'US'.. that words sound simple but really complicated to carried.. i'd agreed since i believe i can do it.. i can make it happen.. i've never tengs to you bcoz there is always u the one who make every move.. u willing to fetch me from matric that takes about 35 minutes to reach from ur home and sent me back the very next day that on the same day u work at 12 noon.. that very sweet of u willing to do everything for me so i realise that u really love me.. i've realise all that from the first day u asked me out for an informal date but never tell u bcoz my heart had stop me to say it to u..

page 89,
until now we're still together in a hope that we could be forever n no end point for 'US'..