Nov 4, 2011

out of syllabus

finally....!
i'm home..
after for more than 2 weeks,more than 14 days,more than 3600 hours n more than 18000 seconds i haven't see my room,my toasty n my doopy now i'm here for them.. really bad ! i only can spend my time with all of them less than 2 weeks.. no matter what there is nothing could stop me from meet them..*for sure coz i already here! WHAT A MESS
after a long time my fingertips haven't dancing along on my lappy's board wif a sound of wind from the outside make me n my nail so happy to work together as a team to build up a great thing that we've done a long time ago..furhh~*blow out the dust
it has been so dusty of my keyboard.. ish,ish,ish..
there are too many changes around here,i'm not quite sure which part was missing or i missed sumwhere bfore..hurmm ! nevermind bcoz here still my home,'HOME SWEET HOME'.. no where could compare here.. 

tot,tet,tot,tet...
lot of things had happened to me throughout last 3 weeks..
bad feeling,bad habits,bad dream,bad headache n also back pain*sabit
but it is not all the bad things happened..!
that's what we called life..
a good things always come wif the bad one..
PRO & CON.
most of my time i've used it just concentrate on my study bcoz i always remember my mum's quote :now on is the season of studying.. no matter what kind of study if u still followed up this trend u still in the right track in living..so i take that as a matter for every second in my life when i'm still at matric..LURVE U MUM !
classmate that always around : 
                                                from the left : anis,su,wawa,mira,(me),chan
p/s : what is goin on actually wif this blogger.. GETTING SLOW..! nk upload photo pon smpat solat subuh sambung pulak isyak esoknya.. seronok btol tnggu lme2..
FINE ! getting bored.. gotta go need to ease my mind for a little while..