Nov 4, 2011

last CHAPTER

that is where i'm..
finished all of my journey to gain as many knowledge as i could throughout the first semester..
four subject should be carried :

1.PHYSICS
2.CHEMISTRY
3.BIOLOGY
4.MATHEMATICS


never ever thought that i could carried all this subjects but experience have taught me to be strong..past experience do..! i will never get to see a future if i couldn't let my past gone..that is how i motivate my life..
bitter moment when we fail in one test but the bitter could be the sweetest things ever if we able to adapt some of the silly mistakes that we have made before..my last paper for PSPM I was cemistry..that's all..after all of the  things i do, spend almost 25 hours jus to read hoping that it will worth a thousand day without humours give me a great result on future.. INSYAALLAH.. pray and leave it to ALLAH..

now it is time for me to be on my own without thinking about all of my books.. for this while it is all about my personal life,used every second for an useful things n spend as much as i can wif all the person i love..