Nov 15, 2011

dear santa !

2 days left for me to spend my holiday at home..
its seem like no time for hang out so decided to spend most of my time at home and get pack all of my stuff that i should bring to my second house..
"I FEEL BLESSED BECAUSE I'VE LEFT MY SADNESS BEHIND"
love is just for a while and for me a true love already died bcoz it is never ever exist..
i'm glad i didn't gave my whole heart for him to play with,for him to broke it and for him to bleed it..!
*i knew i screwed it up, but i will love you forever.no one can get into my heart unless you
everything is just a lied.. you will never walk away from my life if you truely love me,you will never ever mad at me even for once if i do something wrong..
okey enough on that !
"LIFE MUST BE GO ON".
really thankful to ALLAH cause ALLAH gave me a strength to move forward and never look behind.. think positive is always work.. for my "upcoming birthday" here some wish list from a little girl to change this big world.. :

1.got 4-flat in every examination that i've sat
2.no feeling toward guys nor a girls
3.could hang out all the time with my dearest friends:
arab,alia,dyana,atiqah,hasan,alif,farsha & farah
4.have a part-time job to fill up my long holiday after matric
*5.could proceed to second semester
6.never care about single and never think "y there's no guy for me"NEVER"
7.be in my own world laughing,singing,dancing and reading *FUN
8.appreciate every second in our life
9.want to help anyone who in trouble
10.smile =)

a birthday girl's soon to be on 21st.NOVEMBER.2011 hope my wish will come true.. i've make a researches about my wishlist and i really sure that it's a great things for me to make a change.. CHANGE FOR A BETTER,just for me.. GO LIL'DOC. !! *you have a potential ; this is what my teacher said to me and i know i have it.. I DO HAVE A POTENTIAL TO SUCCEES..