Nov 15, 2011

thank you

first of all,
i would like to wish a very big thank you for your extreme love..
i'm glad that u do love me that much before.. i appreciate all the things that you've done to me..
all your cares, all your love, all your times and all your patient..
i'm the most luckiest girl ever born cause you saw me as the person you can believe in before you know me for the real one.. i admit i always waste all the things that you gave to me,without you know i'd kept all of that deep down side because my heart,my life and my thought all have been filled by you..
but now you want me to go and you're gone for the real one.. you've hurt too much until you cannot bear to stand that pain anymore.. everything that i do,everything that i say you will never want to listen,never want to give me a chance to explain because for you it is all DECEPTION.. i can do nothing even if i love you so but you,you really hate me there's nothing can make you come back.. i've cried,cried and cried until i realise there are no more tears to go then it is stop crying but my heart is broken all the scars were opened.. i waiting for your call,waiting for your text.. after 3 hours i remember back your words "i'll block your number shafi"..
i've to face the truth even it is hard for me.. huhh~ things that happened couldn't be turned back.. "if there is a chain on your door,i understand".. it will happened if you willing to forgive me for this time because i will waiting for you until my last breath.. this is what i promise you so even i go on with my life but still i keep this promise and never ever let it go.. I PROMISE TO MYSELF I'LL KEEP IT ! i didn't promise to anyone just to myself that i will waiting for him.. thank you cause your love is still burning inside me..