Nov 15, 2011

i do miss my school

after been a year i haven't go to school,didn't get into the white and blue clothes,surround with small little kids and so on that relate with school's environment..
YES,I DO MISS MY SCHOOL ! from the first day in my life i enter to a teens world PANGLIMA PERANG is my first and the last school i've ever been..
so many things i've learned throughout that 5 years from form 1 until form 5..
laughed,

cried,
run,
walked,
talked,
eat,
slept,
read,
study,
*so many things i've done

and now i feel like i want to go to school back to feel that experience back once again but i do grown up.i will never ever felt the same if i go back on time. now i have to face the future,the more mature life,more complicated things and more challenge to get through.. I BELIEVE IN MYSELF ! as long as i still can breath i will never ever give up and never ever let the person i love down.. that's my PROMISE.. i will keep it until i die..